Saturday 29 October 2005

Yada, yada, yada

Jerry's opening monologue:

The bad thing about television is that everybody you see on television is doing something better than what you're doing. Did you ever see anybody on TVlike just sliding off the front of the sofa with potato chip crumbs on theirface? Some people have a little too much fun on television: the sodacommercial people - where do they summon this enthusiasm? Have you seen them?"We have soda, we have soda, we have soda", jumping, laughing, flying throughthe air - it's a can of soda. Have you ever been standing there and you're watching TV and you're drinking the exact same product that they're advertisingright there on TV, and it's like, you know, they're spiking volleyballs,jetskiing, girls in bikinis and I'm standing there - "Maybe I'm putting too muchice in mine."

(Phone rings)
Jerry: This is not a good time
Telemarketer: When would be a good time sir?
Jerry: I have an idea, why don't you give me your home number and I'll call you back later? Telemarketer: Umm, we're not allowed to do that.
Jerry: Oh, I guess because you don't want strangers calling you at home!
(hangs the phone up)

George: You don't think she'd yada yada sex?
Elaine: (raising hand) I've yada yada'ed sex.
George: Really?
Elaine: Yeah. I met this lawyer, we went out to dinner, I had the lobster bisque, we went back to my place, yada yada yada, I never heard from him again.
Jerry: But you yada yada'd over the best part.
Elaine: No, I mentioned the bisque.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!.. Buenisimo!
Antes en verdad nunca hubiera visto seinfield. Pero ahora qu elo conosco me encanta! Me encanta su humor! Me encantan sus idioms!hahah que perna...
bueno matias muchas gracias por compartir el gusto
xoxox
bye
habee