Tuesday 22 May 2007

S(he) said (S)he said

He said she said we are going to this place (other place, that kind of place you know) and then he wanted to go the same place other place she said he said no way there's no way we are, I am, ever going with you, you are certainly mad to think I would say that he said. She said she said are you yelling at me? I can't believe you're yelling at me for yelling a bit (it wasn't yelling you know) he said. Then she said he said, you're so ridiculous you know, there's nothing to be fighting about, but of course (he said she said) that there is, we are a couple, couples have to fight or at least quarrel about things (we are a couple I know we are because this wouldn't really matter so much if we weren't she said she said), silly things but quarreling arguing fighting whatever, it is important! Is important what? he said he said, important to go? we can go, you're mad we're not yet going right? he said. But she said (both her and him said) it's not going, I don't care to go he said she said angry she said she said firmly, it's the fighting I'm concerned about. She thought it should be enough so as to stop this pitiful beckettian parody but he said, well, yes, maybe, sure, of course, are you done with that? I think I am she said.

No comments: