Monday 23 April 2012

Blues

There you are, fading into my favourite colours, receding, still, exposed to soft and motionless blues, as I manage to grasp your silhouette intersected by light, gesticulating as this safety allows you, in a suspended moment. No looks exchanged, just me staring at you staring at something. Collection of blue shadows. Your hair yet unmessed-with, the whole of your body as a space so precisely configured I fear I shall break it should I move or look somewhere else. We have arrived at this stillness and maybe it'll be the only triumph we'll be able to claim from the cruelest world so far. So let's stay in the blue, if only for a little while. Maybe, if we do, I can manage to make myself into a silhouette of a similar hue with a similar pose with similar shadows marking an indeterminate point in which both you and I will no longer be anything but a mixture of blue light and blue shadow, still, quiet, precise, in the softer suspension never seen.

[Ahí estás, difuminándote en mis colores favoritos, desvaneciéndote, quieto, expuesto a suaves e inmóviles azules, mientras logro aprehender tu silueta intersectada por la luz, gesticulando mientras esta seguridad te lo permite, en un momento suspendido. No hay miradas intercambiadas, sólo yo mirándote mirando algo. Colección de sombras azules. Tu pelo aún sin molestar, todo tu cuerpo como un espacio configurado tan precisamente que temo quebrarlo si me muevo o miro a otro lugar. Hemos llegado a esta quietud y quizás sea el único triunfo que podremos reclamar del mundo más cruel hasta ahora. Entonces, quedémonos en lo azul, aunque sea por un rato. Tal vez, si lo hacemos, puedo alcanzar a hacerme una silueta de un matiz similar con una pose similar con sombras similares marcando un punto indeterminado en que tú y yo ya no seremos más que una mezcla de luz azul y sombra azul, quietas, silenciosas, precisas, en la suspensión más suave jamás vista].

No comments: