Monday 4 February 2008

Valparaíso-Boston-Dublin?

Como soy medio idiota, se me olvidó el cable de la cámara en Santiago. Ergo, no habrá fotos hasta la vuelta (a menos que, en un impulso consumista, me compre una cámara a un precio ofensivamente bajo).

We went to Boston for the weekend. I like Amherst, it's a really great and calm university town. People are incredibly nice, you can walk everywhere and not take more than 25 minutes, there are small places where to eat or have coffee and a nice cinema. But Boston's a completely different thing. Or rather, the same, but in a bigger scale. And irish. In my opinion, the whole programme should've been there.

I mean, little towns are nice, but I sort of need that city thing in which you really need to look both ways so cars don't run over you (they won't do it actually, because people are still nice, so that's the trick). Llegué a la conclusión de que Boston es Valparaíso gone right. Arquitectura espectacular, lugares cool para comer, ropa bacan (y muy NG). If you like style and a city not too big, Boston's the place. O por lo menos esa sensación me quedó.

1 comment:

maderisticabro said...

Gracias por la recomendación señor (: